This 150W DC-DC Boost Converter 10-30V to 12-35V module allows you to step up an input voltage as low as 10V and set the output to 12V-35V. The output voltage will be higher than the input voltage.
This module also additionally has Constant Current (CC) and Constant Current and Under Voltage Protectiob (UVP) circuits..
The boost converter design is based on popular Texas Instrument’s UC3844 current mode PWM controller chip.
- Car , laptop power supply : Run Laptop on DC12V Car battery . (Laptops usually require 17V – 18V DC.)
- Run Communication equipment on single 12V lead acid battery that is rated for operation at 24V to 35V
- Run Higher voltage (24V – 35V) DC motors used in Robots using single 12V batteries
- Boost charger : Because of CC and CV adjustments module can be used as battery charger
- Solar battery charger
- for your electronic equipment
- Pre-supply system
- Input Voltage: 10v – 30v DC
- Output Voltage: 12v – 35v DC
- Output Current: 10A MAX
- Input Current: 16A (MAX)
- Output Ripple: 2% MAX
- Output Power : natural cooling 100W (MAX), strengthening cooling 150W (MAX) real power.
- Conversion efficiency : 94% (Input @24V ,Output @35V/2A)
- Output ripple : 350mV (input @12V , Output @24V/3A )
- Working Temperature : industrial (- 40 ° c to +85 °c) ( environmental temperature, more than 40 degrees, please reduce power to use, or – enhance cooling)
- No-load current : 20mA typical
- Dynamic response speed : 300uS 5%
- Short circuit protection: No (Please installs the fuse or protection circuit at input parts).
- Input Reverse protection: No (please comply with a reverse protection or connect a diode at input parts.)
- The temperature of the step up Module should not exceed 80C
- Size : 65*47*23.5 mm
- Does NOT limit current, do not overload!
- The maximum rated values should NEVER be continuous from the load or else the module will be damaged.
- Be sure to install correct circuit protection, such as fuses, to the input of the module to avoid overloading and the potential for fire.
- Please enhance heat dissipation above 50W
- Failure to take these precautions and incorrect use of this module may result in damage, fire, and/or personal injury.
- Output setpoint voltage must always be greater than applied input voltage.
Documents and Downloads
- UC3844 Current mode PWM controller Datasheet
- UC3844 Based Boost Converter Schematics
- 1x OSKJ 150W CC-CV-UVP DC-DC Boost Converter 10-30V to 12-35V – Max 10A Output
See full feature at datasheet from below: