These monolithic hex buffers/drivers feature high-voltage open-collector outputs to interface with high-level circuits or for driving high-current loads. They are also characterized for use as buffers for driving TTL inputs. The maximum sink current is 30 mA for the 40 mA for the SN74LS07.
- Converts TTL-Voltage Levels to MOS Levels
- High Sink-Current Capability
- Input Clamping Diodes Simplify System Design
- Open-Collector Driver for Indicator Lamps and Relays
- Package Options Include “Small Outline” Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers, and
See full feature at datasheet from below: