74LS253 Dual Data Selector/Multiplexer
Each of these Schottky-clamped data selectors/multiplexers contains inverters and drivers to supply fully complementary, on-chip, binary decoding data selection to the AND-OR gates. Separate output control inputs are provided for each of the two four-line sections.
The 3-STATE outputs can interface directly with data lines of bus-organized systems. With all but one of the common outputs disabled (at a high impedance state), the low impedance of the single enabled output will drive the bus line to a HIGH or LOW logic level.
- 3-STATE version of DM74LS153 with same pinout
- Schottky-diode-clamped transistors
- Permit multiplexing from N-lines to one line
- Performs parallel-to-serial conversion
- Strobe/output control
- High fanout totem-pole outputs
- Typical propagation delay
- Data to output 12 ns
- Select to output 21 ns
- Typical power dissipation 35 mW
See full feature at datasheet from below: