DRV8825 stepper motor driver compatible, 4-axis Arduino CNC Shield v3.
CNC Shield Board:
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals).
- PWM Spindle and direction pins.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13).
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total).
- Coolant enable.
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers.
- Jumpers to set the Microstepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 microstepping)
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.).
- 1 x CNC Shield Board.
- CNC Laser engraver machine.
- PCB engraving machine.
- CNC router / milling machine.
- Robot Controls.
Documents and Downloads:
- What is a CNC router?
- GRBL An open source, embedded, high performance g-code-parser and CNC milling controller written in optimized C that runs on Arduino boards.
- A link to GRBL using Arduino CNC Shield V3.
- An instructable on 3020 CNC + Arduino + GRBL + CNC Shield V3.
- Windows GRBL Controller software.
- Universal G-Code Sender software.