- 3 1/2 digits LCD with a max reading of 1999.
- Low battery indicator. Overload protection.
- Audible continuity.
- AC Voltage Ranges – 750V, 200V
- DC Voltage Ranges – 1000V, 200V, 20V, 2V, 200mV
- DC Current Ranges – 10A, 200mA, 20mA, 2mA
- Resistance Ranges – 2000 kOHM, 200 kOHM, 20 kOHM, 2 kOHM, 200 OHM
- Continuity Tester – BEEPS
- Weight approx 150g
If resistance is lower than 100 OHM Diode Tester Transistor Tester Square Wave Generator – 5V p-p 50Hz Compact Size – 12.6cm x 7cm x 2.8cm Light Weight – 140gm Replaceable Battery (9v) and Fuses The digital multimeter, DMM, is one of the most common items of test equipment used in the electronics industry today. While there are many other items of test equipment that are available, the multimeter is able to provide excellent readings of the basic measurements of amps, volts and ohms. In addition to this the fact that these digital multimeters use digital and logic technology, means that the use of integrated circuits rather than analogue techniques, enables many new test features to be embedded in the design.
See full feature at datasheet from below: