- SP Racing F3 Flight Controller Acro 6 DOF for RC Multicopter for DIY Mini 180 190 195 210 220 250 280 300 330 RC Drone, this flight controller work’s with SBUS, DSM, IBUS, PPM
- Supports OneShot ESC and more than 8 RC channels. Supports more flight controllers, including CC3D, CJMCU and Sparky. Many more features such as RGB LED strip support, Autotune, In-flight PID tuning with your radio, blackbox flight data logging etc.
- Specifically designed for racing, it gives pilots all the features, connectivity and expansion capabilities they need. The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards after hearing feedback from the Cleanflight users, contributors and top-pilots.
- Better coding practices and introducing tests, easier to maintain and for future development. (Dominic has software development background). Additional PID controllers that uses floating point arithmetic operations. (now has 3 built-in PID Controllers)
- Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.Supports OneShot ESC and more than 8 RC channels. Gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you’re into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it’s perfect.
Item Name: F3 Flight Control
Version: Acro 6DOF
*35x35mm board, 30mm mounting holes.
* STM32F3 CPU.
* High-capacity Flash
Acro Version: Standard model for racing/ acro flying
Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED
Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors – all at the same time.
Tiny and lightweight
The SPRacingF3 has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder – optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
Broad RC receiver Support
Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
Dedicated output for programmable LEDs – great for orientation, racing and night flying.
Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
Acro 6DOF Version
1 x F3 Flight Control for Multicopter
2 x 8p Wire Rod
2 x 4p Extension Path
4x Pins set
Operation: First, download the CP210X driver on the Internet, download a betaflight ground station software, download a betaflight 3.1.7 or 3.1.6 firmware, and finally click on the software to write it.