HCF4503 HEX Buffer
The HCF4503B is a monolithic integrated circuits, available in 16-lead dual in-line plastic package and plastic micro package. The HCF4503B is a hex non inverting buffer with 3-state outputs having high sink and source-current capability. Two disable controls
are provided, one of which controls four buffers and the other controls the remaining two buffers.
- 1 TTL-LOAD OUTPUT DRIVE CAPABILITY
- 2 OUTPUT-DISABLE CONTROLS
- QUALITY: THIS IS BETTER QUALITY NOT BEST QUALITY.
- 3 STATE OUTPUTS
- 5V, 10V, AND 15V PARAMETRIC RATINGS
- QUIESCENT CURRENT SPECIFIED UP TO 15V
- INPUT CURRENT OF 300nA AT 15V AND 25°C
- 100% TESTED FOR QUIESCENT CURRENT MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS OF JEDEC TENTATIVE STANDARD N0
. 13A, “STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS FOR DESCRIPTION OF “B” SERIES CMOS DEVICES”.
See full feature at datasheet from below: