- The MAX233 family of line drivers/receivers is intended for all EIA/TIA-232E and V.28/V.24 communications interfaces, particularly applications where ±12V is not available.
- The MAX233 use no external components and are recommended for applications where printed circuit board space is critical.
- The MAX233 are offered in 26 different packages with temperatures from 0 to +70°C up to -55°C to +125°C. See ordering information table at the end of the data sheet for all package and temperature options.
- Saves Board Space
- Integrated Charge Pump Circuitry
- Eliminates the Need for a Bipolar ±12V Supply
- Enables Single Supply Operation from +5V Supply
- Integrated Capacitors (MAX223, MAX233, MAX235, MAX245–MAX247)
- Saves Power for Reduced Power Requirements
- 5µW Shutdown Mode
- Interface Translation
- Multidrop RS-232 Networks
- Portable Diagnostics Equipment
See full feature at datasheet from below: