A Dot-Matrix Display is a display device which contains light emitting diodes aligned in the form of matrix.This Dot matrix displays are used in applications where Symbol, Graphic, Characters, Alphabets, Numerals are need to be displayed together in static as well as Scrolling motion.Dot Matrix Display is manufactured in various dimensions like 5×7,8×8,16×8,128×16, 128×32 and 128×64 where the numbers represent LED’s in rows and columns, respectively.
- Row Cathode Column Anode type display
- Supply voltage: 3v to 6v
- Emitted Colour: Red
- Dimensions: 32mm X 32mm X 8mm
- · CLK: Serial-Clock Input.
- · CS: Chip-Select Input.
- · DIN: Serial-Data Input.
- · DOUT: Serial-Data Output.
- · VCC: Positive Supply Voltage. Connect to +5V.
- · GND: Ground
- 1 X MAX7219 Dot Matrix LED Module with connecting wires