MQ-4 Gas Sensor Module Methane Gas Detective Sensor
Suitable for home or factory methane gas , natural gas and other monitoring devices to test natural gas, methane 300 to 10000ppm;
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions ;
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO ;
TTL output valid signal is low . ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
- The higher the voltage , the concentration of the analog output voltage is higher.
- For methane, natural gas has a good detection sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning ;
- Dimensions : 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
- Input voltage: DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
- AO output:0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ) , the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
- Special note: After the sensor is power on, it needs to be warmed up around 20S, measured data can be stable , sensor become warm is a normal phenomenon.
The instruction of wiring:
- VCC: positive power supply (5V)
- GND: power supply is negative
- DO: TTL switching signal output
- AO: analog signal output
See full feature at datasheet from below: