MQ-6 gas sensor is sensitive material used in clean air, low conductivity tin dioxide (SnO2). When the sensor is present in the environment in which the combustible gas, the sensor’s conductivity increases with the concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit can be converted to the change in conductivity of the gas concentration with the corresponding output signal. MQ-6 gas sensor for propane, butane, liquefied petroleum gas, high sensitivity, natural gas and has a good sensitivity. The sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
Suitable for domestic or industrial on LPG (liquefied petroleum gas), butane, propane, LNG (liquefied natural gas) detection devices. Excellent resistance to ethanol vapor, smoke interference.
- Wsing high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions;
- With a DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
- TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal light can be directly connected microcontroller or relay module)
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- The propane, butane, LPG, LNG has a good detection sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning;
- Product Dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
- With a long service life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
- Input voltage: DC5V power (current): 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output :0.1-0 .3 V (relatively clean), the highest concentration of voltage around 4V
- Special note: The sensor is powered, needs to warm up around 20S, measured data becomes stable, the sensor fever is a
- Normal phenomenon, because the internal heating wire, if hot is not normal
See full feature at datasheet from below: