This is a simple-to-use hydrogen gas sensor, suitable for sensing hydrogen concentrations in the air. The MQ-8 can detect hydrogen gas concentrations anywhere from 100-10000ppm.
This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor’s output is an analog resistance. The drive circuit is very simple; all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
- Gas sensitive material: SnO2
- conductivity increase according to flammable gas concentration.
- With power and TTL signal output instruction
- With TTL output and AO analog output
- Effective signal is low level
- Analog output voltage: 0~5V
- Quick response recover.
See full feature at datasheet from below: