- The sensor uses a high-quality double-sided FR-04 materials, the large area of 5.0 * 4.0CM, and nickel-plated surface, effective against oxidation, conductivity, superior performance and lifetime areas.
- The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, than 15mA.
- Power bits adjust the sensitivity.
- Working voltage 3.3V-5V.
- The output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1) and analog voltage output AO.
- Snow/Raindrops Detection Sensor Module Rain Weather Module Humidity For Arduino full assembled.
- A small board PCB size:3.2cm x 1.4cm/1.26 x 0.55 inch
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
- Connect the 5V power supply, power indicator light, sensor board does not drop when, DO output is high, the switch lights off, dripping a drop of water, DO output is low, the switch indicator light, Brush above water droplets, has returned to the output high state.
- AO analog output can be connected to the microcontroller detects AD mouth drops of rain in the above size.
- DO TTL digital outputs can also be connected to the microcontroller detects whether there is rain.
- VCC: positive power supply (3-5V).
- GND: tied to power supply.
- DO: TTL switching signal output.
- AO: analog output.
Package includes:1 x Rain Sensor
- 1 x Rain Module
2 x Dupont Cables