100% brand new and high quality. this Shield is based on the SIMCOM SIM900 GPRS module and compatible with Arduino and its clones. The GPRS Shield provides you with a way to communicate using the GSM cell phone network. the shield allows you to get an SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07, 07.05 and SIMCOM Enhanced AT Commands). the shield also has 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM800 module (They are all 2V8 logic) present on board.
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz-would work in GSM networks in all countries around the world.
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- compatible with GSM phase 2/2 +
- class 4 (2 W @ 850/900 MHz)
- class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900 MHz)
- control via AT- Standard Commands: GSM 07.07 & 07.05 | Advanced Commands: SIMCOM AT commands.
- Short Message Service-so you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or hexadecimal raw).
- built-in TCP / UDP stack-allows you to upload data to a web server.
- RTC supported.
- selectable serial port.
- speaker and earphones
- low power consumption-1.5mA (sleep mode)
- Industrial Temperature Range -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Size: 8.5×5.7×2 cm (approx)
How to use
USB-TTL debugging computer can. this power module: 5 V-26 V, 5 V 2A power of recommendation. Plug into the Arduino board, power supply must be able to provide 2A current. the reason is that the current GPRS Shield boots and work up to the peak peak 2A current required, but the USB port is unable to provide such a large current, it must be an external power supply equipment. Other road leads 3.7 – 4.5V pin power port to power lithium battery. perfectly compatible serial arduino microcontroller. compatible with 3.3 and 5 V TTL serial microcontroller. ensure that your SIM card is not locked transmission rate GPRS Shield communication is preferably 19200 bps 8-N-1 (GPRS Shield standard automatic transmission rate matching)
- GPRS / GSM Shield SIM800 Development Board x 1