The meter has a large (35x35mm) 4-digit LCD display, a bargraph (ruler facilitating the estimation of indications – the equivalent of a pointer in analog meters), automatic or manual change of measuring ranges with signaling of exceeding the range, standard thread for screwing the tripod, automatic autopower off switch (after about 2 minutes) preventing premature discharge of the battery (it is possible to disable this function) and a protective case made of plastic lined with a sponge that facilitates the transfer and prevents accidental damage to the meter.
- Power supply: 4.5V (3×1.5V AAA / R3 batteries included)
- Electret microphone, capacitive with windshield
- Measuring range: 30-120 dB
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Accuracy: 30 ~ 60dB ± 3dB, 60 ~ 120dB ± 2dB
- Frequency range : 31.5Hz-8kHz.
- Dimensions of the meter (length / width / height): 156mm / 60mm / 32mm.
- Weight of the meter (with batteries): approx. 150g.
- The set includes a microphone meter, a set of batteries, a carrying case and a Polish and English-language instruction manual.