The ULN2004 Series are high−voltage, high−current darlington drivers comprised of seven NPN darlington pairs. All units feature integral clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. Applications include relay, hammer, lamp and display (LED) drivers.
- Output current (single output): 500mA max
- High sustaining voltage output: 50V min
- Output clamp diodes
- Inputs compatible with various types of logic
- Package Type-APG: DIP-16 pin
- Package Type-AFWG: SOL-16pin
See full feature at datasheet from below: