The eight NPN Darlington connected transistors in this family of arrays are ideally suited for interfacing between low logic level digital circuitry (such as TTL, CMOS or PMOS/NMOS) and the higher current/voltage requirements of lamps, relays, printer hammers or other similar loads for a broad range of computer, industrial, and consumer applications. All devices feature open–collector outputs and free wheeling clamp diodes for transient suppression.
- Eight Darlingtons with common emitters
- TTL, PMOS or CMOS Compatible inputs
- Peak output current to 500mA
- Output voltage to 50V
- Clamp diodes for transient suppression
- DIP-28 and SOP-18 packages
See full feature at datasheet from below: