Victor DM6266 Digital Clamp Multimeter can be used for testing voltage alternating and direct current, AC/DC current, resistance, electrical capacity, electrical inductance, frequency, temperature, triode transistor, magnification, forward voltage drop of LBD and on/off warning.It has many functions, such as data hold, auto power off, low voltage display. For insulation test, DM6261 is needed as an accessory.
- The meter is a stable multimeter, driven by battery.
- It’s widely used on measuring DCV, ACV, DCA, ACA, resistance, capacitance, diode, transistor, continuity test and temperature.
- Large and easy to read display panel.
- It’s an ideal tool for lab, factory and family.
- Dimension: 230 x 70 x 37mm
- Weight: approx. 310g (including battery)
See full feature at datasheet from below: